Pristine and pure, our meticulously curated beeswax candles burn long, strong and clean, neutralizing toxins and household pollutants. Each candle is carefully poured by hand in our candling room, the wicks are 100% cotton, contain no accelerants or synthetics and these candles produce zero soot or smoke. The light from our candles is bright yet soothing to the eye; the naturally occurring fragrance is sweet and gentle, reminiscent of our hives, deep into a warm Summer day.
Don’t burn candles unattended or within reach of pets or children.
Save 15% when you spend $30 and free shipping unlocks at the $50 threshold, all discounts apply automatically.
This listing contains two, beautiful 10" pure beeswax tapers with pre-formed bases to fit all taper style candle holders. Each set comes boxed in protective...View full product details
Pure beeswax in 1lb brick form. Our naturally produced and totally pure beeswax is 80% honey cappings, leaving the other 20% for random combs we’ve...View full product details
This package contains six .5oz pure beeswax tealights; approximate burn time is 3-5 hours each. Package is fully contained with clearview panel on front, with...View full product details