Welcome friends, from the 2020 virtual N.W. Flower & Garden Festival!

Beeswax Brick: 1lb

Shipwreck Honey

Pure beeswax in 1lb brick form. Our naturally produced and totally pure beeswax is 80% honey cappings, leaving the other 20% for random combs we’ve run through our solar melter's throughout the season and added into the mix. Its dense, it’s decadent and it’s classically fragrant. What we don’t render down for candles or fold into our body care products goes into these pure bricks shown here; just one more amazing gift from our honeybees to you. Enjoy!