Beeswax Brick: 1lb

Shipwreck Honey

Organic? We wish; in today's world there’s nothing truly organic possible from a beehive but that doesn’t mean we can’t get this close. Our naturally produced and totally pure beeswax is 90% honey cappings, leaving the other 10% for random combs we’ve run through our solar melter's throughout the season and added into the mix. Its dense, it’s decadent and it’s classically fragrant. What we don’t render down for candles or fold into our soap goes into these pure bricks shown here; just one more amazing gift from our honeybees to you. Enjoy!